Who is Glooloop
Glooloop Surfacing is the result of more than 20 years hands on experience in the wetpour rubber, playground and specialist surfacing industry. Our family owned and operated business focuses on what we are good at; wetpour rubber, soft-fall, resin bound stone and artificial grass.
Glooloop Surfacing source all of it materials from Australian suppliers with the added re-assurance that all materials meet Australian Safety Standards. In addition to this Glooloop takes time to promote and actively increase its use of recycled and sustainable materials.
Glooloop employs a unique combination of some of Australia’s veteran wetpour and grass specialists and a crew of young, up and coming professionals of the industry. Glooloop also employs the services of a select group of civil and mechanical engineers for product testing, setting out, and proper execution of works and construction practices.
Glooloop Surfacing’s product focus and expert team can provide you or your project with an uncompromisingly high level of finish and service. Call, Email, Tweet, Facebook or Text us any time to arrange an obligation free quotation. We are also available to visit your project in person.
Why The World Needs More Glooloop
Glooloop’s mission is to provide Schools, Child Care Centres, Landscapers, Builders, Architects, Private Individuals and Local Authorities across Australia with a professional and dedicated specialist service without compromise on quality or workmanship. Glooloop does not engage contractors for its core installations. Instead we train and install in house. We carry out work that fulfils our strict guidelines, developed from carrying out years of installations using tried and tested methods and internally generated know how. All installations are supervised by our seasoned staff members. What does this mean for our clients – piece of mind that your project will be carried out by the industry’s best using the highest quality materials available for your rubber, stone or grass project.
High tensile strengths coupled with excellent flexibility properties provides ideal qualities to deal with ongoing sub-grade movement such as tree root intrusion, shear cracking, flexing timber structures and normal subgrade expansion and contraction. The open matrix structure of our rubber and stone surfacing means there is no need for expansion joints. Our surfacing is resilient to reflective cracking and will flex enormously before failure.
Benefits of Glooloop Systems
Our rubber and synthetic grass softfall systems reduce the risk of playground or play space head injury. All Glooloop surfaces comply with the requirements of ASNZ4422:1996 and EN1177, and certification is issued on completion.
- The wetpour nature of the rubber and stone products allows easy installation around existing fixed structures, inclines, slopes, radii and hard to reach areas and guarantees smooth transition between awkward levels.
- A perfect solution for creating or improving equal access ramps.
- Huge range of colours from rustic and earthy reds and greens through to lolly bright purples and yellows will suit most landscape and architectural schemes. The colour selection can also be used to delineate and highlight areas for attention such as pedestrian walkway only or caution.
- Minimal preparation required to resurface existing hard surface means wetpour is an ideal overlay solution to refurbish cracked concrete or asphalt paths, courts and slabs or cover unsightly timber or aggregate, providing a smooth level surface.
- Soft feel improves comfort levels for people working for prolonged periods in the standing position.
- Raking and screeding produces an improved surface level and finish to existing uneven surfaces.
- All weather semi-permeable surface allows for quick drainage and a dryer, all-year playing surface.
- Plastic Sprig and Stud resistance protects footwear and surfaces in and around club houses, walkways and change rooms.
- Very high durability and hard wearing.
- Permeable structure allows water and oxygen to penetrate the surface therefore having much less impact than other hard landscaping options such as concrete or asphalt. When used for tree surrounds this effect will reduce the tendency for the root system to surface and cause further damage to surrounding structures.
- The porous nature of the product also means a reduction in the runoff and decreased pressure on surface drainage. It actively reduces pollution cause by normal water runoff to open drains by returning water to the natural water table. Alternatively water can be redirected to a water tank system.
- Provides a hard surface solution to wet areas, low lying landscapes and suspended floors.